- Accumulation, storage, sorting and preparation of ship consignments for loading on vessels;
- Acceptance and dispatch of cargo by railway and automobile transport;
- Stuffing-unstuffing of containers;
- Loading-unloading of vessels.
Currently, the Terminal specializes in handling the following cargoes:
- Round wood;
- Sawn timber;
- Wood pellets;
- Technological and fuel chips;
- General, bulk and unitized cargo.
Assistance in the following areas:
- Organization of customs clearance;
- Intraport forwarding of goods;
- Transport forwarding;
- Ship’s agency service.
Offices operating on the territory of the Terminal:
- Check point through the State border of the Russian Federation;
- Customs control;
- Phytosanitary control;
- Migration control;
- Harbour Master Department;
- Pilot of the port;
- Transport police.