Timber Terminal “Factor” has launched new technology of cargo handling. Terminal started stuffing sea containers with sawn timber. After stuffing the containers are delivered to Ust-Luga Container Terminal, where they are loaded on container vessels and shipped worldwide. Throughput capacity of the complex is 500 containers per month.
Timber Terminal “Factor” has implemented new technology of cargo handling
- Terminal continues roads reconstruction 01.02.2021
- Two new Ford trucks were delivered to Terminal 15.01.2021
- Roads reconstruction at the Terminal 19.05.2020
- The construction of two biofuel warehouses is completed 17.05.2020
- The Terminal is investing in new equipment 01.12.2019