Timber Terminal “Factor” has launched new technology of cargo handling. Terminal started stuffing sea containers with sawn timber. After stuffing the containers are delivered to Ust-Luga Container Terminal, where they are loaded on container vessels and shipped worldwide. Throughput capacity of the complex is 500 containers per month.
Timber Terminal “Factor” has implemented new technology of cargo handling
- Roads reconstruction at the Terminal 19.05.2020
- The construction of two biofuel warehouses is completed 17.05.2020
- The Terminal is investing in new equipment 01.12.2019
- Leningrad region has completed the reconstruction of the access road to the port of Ust-Luga 22.08.2019
- The capacity of the railway stations of the port of Ust-Luga will grow by almost 50% by 2021 18.06.2018